Providing a Unique Approach to Estate Planning by Bridging the Gap Between Generations.
Whether you are planning for the future of your estate, you are planning for the care of an aging parent, you have lost a loved one and need the estate guided through Probate Court, or you are embroiled in a dispute over the establishment of a guardianship or the validity of a will, Heather Dykstra has the knowledge and experience to go to work for you immediately. Heather uses her extensive legal and financial background to assist her clients with the "big picture," giving her a unique advantage over other estate planning attorneys.
The Law Office of Heather Dykstra assists individuals, families and business owners in Traverse City, Michigan, all of Northern Michigan and throughout Wisconsin with Estate Planning, Asset Protection, Probate & Estate Administration and much more.
Heather is also a member of the Estate Planning and Elder Law Collaborative of Northern Michigan with highly respected attorneys James R. Modrall III and William C. Bowron
Heather Dykstra, Esq. represents clients with various aspects of Wealth
Management such as:
- Estate Planning
- Advanced Estate Planning
- Cottage Trusts and LLCs
- Special Needs Planning
- Asset Protection
- Business Succession Planning
- Planning for Children
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Cohabitation and Premarital Agreements
- Probate, Estate and Trust Administration
- Heather Dykstra, Esq. is unique as an estate planning and divorce attorney because of the extensive background she has in financial planning and money management.
- Most importantly, Heather Dykstra will understand what your financial advisor has been doing for you and can work with him or her to create an estate plan that integrates seamlessly with your financial goals and objectives.
Law Office of Heather Dykstra PLC
921 West Eleventh St., Suite 1E
Traverse City, MI 49684